Unable to think clearly; bewildered.
- Work out the end result you require, create goals and visualise the end product.
- Prioritise what needs to be done first and follow a plan.
- Keep a diary for dates and a journal for thoughts.
- Consistently ask yourself Quality Questions to keep you on track.
- Be open minded and hungry for more knowledge.
Beliefs and Affirmations
The certainty in the choices that I make on a daily basis, keeps confusion at bay.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel ……Confusion in my life. is when I stop wanting to make progress.
DC087 I don’t understand it, I’m perfect for this company, and my price is great, why aren’t they using me?
DC135 My husband expects me to accept the fact he has a mistress, because he loves us both so much.
DC160 A work colleague keeps making silly mistakes and I don’t know how to handle it. I keep covering up for him.
“History and experience tell us that moral progress comes not in comfortable and complacent times, but out of trial and confusion.”
– Gerald R. Ford