Others declaring that you are responsible for a fault or wrong.
- Being Blamed by others is; their perception of events, holding you responsible for the outcome.
- Know whether you agree with them or not, you might not be able to change their opinion.
- Realise the are judging you based on their own Values (what’s important to them).
- Know that what they believe to be true; will serve them in some way.
- Understanding where why they blame you can sometimes dilute the bad feelings it creates in you.
- Decide to Let Go of their judgements; holding on to the bad feelings they cause can be debilitating.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I am able to see a balanced viewpoint when other blame me and so I can stay Calm.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel bad when I am ………Blamed, is when I forget that I am not responsible for everyone.
DC111 When my husband is disciplining the children, I get drawn in and end up falling out with everyone!
DC113 I get drawn into my children’s squabbles and end up being the baddie!
“If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.”
– Khalil Gibran