Having someone/something use superior strength or influence to intimidate you, typically to force you to do something.
- Decide to address the feeling of being Bullied from a different mind-set.
- Visualise how you need to behave and communicate.
- Write a list of the benefits of communicating and acting in a different way.
- Create a ‘script’ (being prepared gives you confidence).
- Seek assistance from others, the help is out there, you just have to look for it.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I am able to see that the Bully is projecting his own insecurities on to me and therefore do not take it personally.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel ….Bullied, is when I forget to rise to the occasion and I don’t neutralise the comments/actions with my own Self Respect.
DC070 Social Media says I have looked at my Ex Bosses profile! (And I haven’t!!) Hated my Ex Boss for his behaviour.
“Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.”
– Harvey Fierstein
“Now we have so many more social outlets, so many ways to be stalked and bullied. If social media is too much for you to handle, then don’t have a Twitter or Facebook account. Just be yourself. Be who you want to be.”
– Khloe Kardashian