Feeling weary and impatient because one is unoccupied or lacks interest in one’s current activity.
- When feeling bored decide either to change what you are doing or change the way you think about what you are doing.
- Link your ‘boring’ activity/non-activity to your Values (what’s important to you).
- How do you benefit from whatever you finding boring?….Write a BIG list of benefits.
- Decide to change your attitude and inject excitement / enthusiasm into your activities.
- Look at whatever you are doing with New Eyes.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I can change my perspective around whatever I am doing, so I can see the benefits and feel positive or decide to change it.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel…..Bored, is when I haven’t linked the activity/non-activity to my Values.
DC068 I keep being asked to do things I don’t enjoy ( a hotel receptionist said this) but I don’t know how to move forward!
“Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours.”
– Dale Carnegie