Extremely offensive and insulting.
Engaging in or characterized by habitual violence and cruelty.
- Learn the triggers that create the abusive feelings and have strategies for avoiding their escalation.
- Adopt breathing exercises or distraction techniques.
- Be kind to yourself and your well being.
- Tiredness and feeling under par can slur your awareness.
Beliefs and Affirmations
I am able to stay in control of my emotions enough to avoid feeling abusive.
(How to make it very HARD to feel the negative emotion)
The only time I will allow myself to feel………………….Abusive, is when I don’t remember to think rationally.
I keep getting continually annoyed with inconsiderate drivers whilst driving my car. (DC009)
“The highest proof of virtue is to possess boundless power without abusing it.”
– Thomas Babington Macaulay